Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kroger (and affiliates) Mega Event going on now!

Kroger is having a buy 10 items get $5.00 off on your order. Limit 3 per transaction. That's $0.50 off per item purchased and most of the items involved are on sale for a good price anyway. Welch's 64oz juice for $3.00 each, Quaker granola bars for $2.00 each. In addition there are coupons out for many of these items. Check to the right and that is where I get most of my multiples of coupons (and on ebay of course). Here's my first trip this week! Most of this will go into our stockpile to use up gradually until the next awesome sale comes along. I did 2 transactions today getting 30 items each transaction. For $56.73 I got:



16 boxes granola bars
6 boxes Cheerios
9 Welch's juice
4 boxes oatmeal
2 jars pickles
6 28oz cans diced tomatoes
2 cans evaporated milk
1 peanut butter
2 deodorants
4 dial soap
4 bags nestle chips
4 bags Quaker rice quakes.



I've got more oatmeal, milk, juice, cereal, and granola bar coupons to use up. I have to plan carefully because our store only doubles 2 like coupons per transaction and will only take 3 like coupons per transaction! It used to be 4 per and now it seems to be three. You can find your local Kroger here http://www.kroger.com/Pages/default.aspx

Look your coupons over and have a great shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment