Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nice surprises in the Mail today!

I received my Kellogg's Rebate for the blueberry Frosted Mini-Wheats. I bought them about 6 weeks ago for BOGO (buy one get one free) with $2.00 off each with coupons. So I bought 2 boxes for $3.88 - the $4.00 in coupons for .12 overage then today I got my rebate for $3.88 (the cost of one box) giving me a total profit of $4.00 on this deal. Can't beat getting paid to try a new cereal. No one in our family loved these (we didn't hate them but definately prefer the regular frosted mini-wheats) but we ate them all anyway. With food prices the way they are these days, I can't turn down free food!



I also received an everydayeating mini magazine with $6.00 in Nestle coupons in it. You can go to http://www.everydayeating.com/ to sign up to receive this free and they have printable coupons on their website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment